Indian Crossdressers Wearing Saree And Salwar Kameez

Indian Crossdressers dressing in Saree and Salwaay Kameez. They are really hot and look so beautiful. Asian crossdressers always look beautiful than others.


Indian Crossdresser in Saree

Indian Crossdresser in Saree

Beautiful Crossdresser wearing Saree

Boy wearing Saree

Man wearing Saree

Boy in Saree

Indian Crossdresser

Indian Crossdresser in Salwaar Kameez

Indian Crossdresser in western outfit
Share on Google Plus

About Nikitha Agrawal

I'm a guy who wants rebirth as a girl. I feel like I'm trapped in a wrong body. I want to wear and enjoy those wedding dresses. I fantasy wearing nose ring, ear rings, long hair, bangles, anklets, high heels with full makeup.

25 comments:

  1. wao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will u join me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a cd contact me 9731592808 pls don't msg

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am interested to Chennai cross dress friend ship please call me 8148437588 sms me

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii..24 cd frm goa here ....jus luv to meet n enjoy..
    my fb id is shamika rai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i too m interested!from bangalore my number is 9019596485! My I'd is priyankakara143@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iam also intrested like dis iwant 2 friend ship mail me swapnaapna2527 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am pushpa from bangalore I am cd n interested in cd friends pls mail me or chat me my mail id papushpa143@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i m a cd from near gwalior if any body intersted in me u can contact me on my fb id s.shelza1@yahoo.com or fb name is sanjana sharma massege me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I m mature cd from delhi. Contact me on fantasy_india2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, I am in luv with cds....I am frm bangalore. I really want to meet someone. contact me at alexpaul4ru@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like it,beacuse i am aldo a crossdresser

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pictures Does all are boys or not

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh she is so pretty. love her dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  15. anyone can join me at preetiles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. im a crossdreeser from vizag ,how to upload my pics

    ReplyDelete