13 Year Teen Age Crossdresser

Here I am going to publish a series of Crossdressing pictures. The photos are of most beautiful 13 year old teen crossdresser John Luuu. He manages a popular YouTube channel, in which he uploads videos and guides teen boys in crossdressing. Among his videos some of them are trending namely, "Boy to girl full body transformation, It gets better and much more". In upcoming days I'll sharing his videos in my blog too. I adore his talent. Genius boy of his age.


Teen Crossdresser

Teen Crossdresser

Teen Crossdresser

Teen Crossdresser

Teen Crossdresser


Teen Crossdresser

Teen Crossdresser
Share on Google Plus

About Nikitha Agrawal

I'm a guy who wants rebirth as a girl. I feel like I'm trapped in a wrong body. I want to wear and enjoy those wedding dresses. I fantasy wearing nose ring, ear rings, long hair, bangles, anklets, high heels with full makeup.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dnt bother worrying about ignorant peoples comments - love your self !!! You are BEAUTIFUL ... Dnt change who u are for any1 .

      Delete
  2. You're hot, wish I was there. You could dress me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn hot, love to get her in my bed, dressed as a naughty slutty schoolgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Message me sometime...you look amazing to me!
    Blackspadez10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete